The Girlie Show
So it was my first time attending one of these events.
I can really say that I am mad at myself for not being at the past shows!
This event was AWESOME, to say the least.
It showcased local vendors, as well as vendors from out of state
It is not your “typical” arts and craft shows and that is what makes
it so great, Everything is unique, creative, funky, and more!
These girls are truly doing their thing and I was honored to support them!
Plus not to mention all of the awesome food vendors that were there,
Big Truck Tacos, coolgreens, Bolero, Café Nova, Amy Cakes and many more, if you haven’t tried any of these places, please make sure you support them because they were awesome!
I will definitely be attending The Girlie Show from here on out and if you weren’t there,
then you missed it!
Big shoutouts to the DJ's too! They kept us dancing!
So it was my first time attending one of these events.
I can really say that I am mad at myself for not being at the past shows!
This event was AWESOME, to say the least.
It showcased local vendors, as well as vendors from out of state
It is not your “typical” arts and craft shows and that is what makes
it so great, Everything is unique, creative, funky, and more!
These girls are truly doing their thing and I was honored to support them!
Plus not to mention all of the awesome food vendors that were there,
Big Truck Tacos, coolgreens, Bolero, Café Nova, Amy Cakes and many more, if you haven’t tried any of these places, please make sure you support them because they were awesome!
I will definitely be attending The Girlie Show from here on out and if you weren’t there,
then you missed it!
Big shoutouts to the DJ's too! They kept us dancing!

No comments:
Post a Comment